- North Korea may consider H-bomb test in Pacific, Kim calls Trump 'deranged' North Korea may consider H-bomb test in Pacific, Kim calls Trump 'deranged' SEOUL/NEW YORK (Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday it might test a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific Ocean after U.S. President Donald Trump vowed to destroy the reclusive country, with leader Kim Jong Un promising to make a "mentally[…]
- A North Korea nuclear test over the Pacific? Logical, terrifying A North Korea nuclear test over the Pacific? Logical, terrifying SEOUL/TOKYO (Reuters) - Detonating a nuclear-tipped missile over the Pacific Ocean would be a logical final step by North Korea to prove the success of its weapons program but would be extremely provocative and carry huge risks, arms control experts[…]
- Asia stocks slip, yen and franc rise as North Korea moots H-bomb test Asia stocks slip, yen and franc rise as North Korea moots H-bomb test TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian stocks fell and the Japanese yen and Swiss franc gained on Friday after North Korea said it might test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean and escalated a war of words with U.S. President Donald[…]
- Exclusive: U.S. Homeland Security found SEC had 'critical' cyber weaknesses in January Exclusive: U.S. Homeland Security found SEC had 'critical' cyber weaknesses in January WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security detected five "critical" cyber security weaknesses on the Securities and Exchange Commission's computers as of January 23, 2017, according to a confidential weekly report reviewed by Reuters.
- Hack of Wall Street regulator rattles investors, lawmakers Hack of Wall Street regulator rattles investors, lawmakers WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wall Street's top regulator came under fire on Thursday over its cyber security and disclosure practices after admitting hackers had breached its database of corporate announcements in 2016 and may have used it for insider trading.
- Deep sleep: Even jellyfish need their slumber Deep sleep: Even jellyfish need their slumber WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Even a jellyfish - one of Earth's first and most ancient animals - needs its sleep.
- Feeling crabby: Plant-eating dinosaurs snacked on crustaceans Feeling crabby: Plant-eating dinosaurs snacked on crustaceans WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some plant-eating dinosaurs apparently liked a side order of crabs to go with their usual salad.
- Graphics Design and Editing:
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage and Outlook
Latest from Administrator